Pilates Center Of Austin Studio Tour
Austin's First Pilates Studio, Now In Our 28th Year!
Here’s why we’re still on the leading edge….
- Our Teachers Are All Comprehensively Trained And PMA Certified, with an average of over 800 hours of formal training + ongoing continuing education). In contrast, many Pilates "trainers" today are trained in a heartbeat, in as little as a weekend to a couple of months. Meet The Pilates Center of Austin Instructors.
- Our Pilates Programs Are Custom-Made, Not One-Size-Fits-All. We first assess you as an individual and then design a customized program to meet your precise needs. Whatever your age or fitness level, we devise a Pilates program to suit you. We then refine and develop your program as your strength and skills grow.
- Our Programs Address Clients With Special Needs. Pilates may now have become something fashionable, but a significant proportion of our clients come to us by medical referral - because they have bad backs, necks, shoulders, joints or other physical problems..
- We Are One Of The Most Fully Equipped Pilates Studios In The Southwest,thanks largely to the success of Peak Pilates, a company we founded in 1998, and now one of the world's premier Pilates Equipment companies. This means you'll never go wanting for a piece of equipment for your workout.
- Unlike The High-Powered Workout Energy Of A Gym, our studio has an intimate and calming atmosphere. We keep our classes small (no more than 8 students in each) to ensure personal attention.
- Our Students Train In Small Classes of 5-8 students. (Many fitness clubs and gyms pack their classes with up to 25 students, making it virtually impossible to learn the method, and certainly unsafe.)
- NO Membership Fees Or Annual Dues––plus, we have easy monthly payment plans!