Four Essential Issues To Consider
- Is Pilates Right For Me?
- The low-impact nature of the Pilates workout, coupled with its emphasis on the quality of movement (rather than endless repetitions to the point of fatigue), makes Pilates perfect for any age, body type or fitness level.
- If you have chronic pain or are rehabbing from an injury or surgery, private sessions are advised.
- What Is The Best Way To Get Started With Pilates?
- You will begin your training at the PCA in a small class environment (5-8 participants) with only beginning students.
- You'll start your training at our Basic Level (Class or Private session – choose what's best for you), where you'll work with both Mat and Reformer (the focal piece of Pilates equipment).
- From there, you will move on to our Intermediate and Advanced workout flow classes and sessions.
- How Often Should I Work Out?
- The benefits you can achieve with Pilates are no less than profound: core strength; toning and sculpting; flexibility; postural alignment; stamina; long, lean muscle; relief of chronic back, neck and joint pain.
- It's no wonder fitness experts are hailing Pilates as the "perfect workout".
- To best realize these benefits, it is very important that a newcomer exercise under trained supervision for a minimum of 2 or 3 times a week, especially in the formative stages.
- A Pilates Trainer Is A Pilates Trainer Is A Pilates Trainer … NOT!
- Pilates is so much more than just a fitness craze–and it's sweeping the nation. That's the good–and sometimes, the not-so-good–news. Because, with this massive popularity, many teachers are being "developed" with very little training.
- We adhere to the guidelines of the The Pilates Method Alliance, which stipulate a minimum of 450 credit hours in a recognized Teacher Training Program before one is considered a comprehensively trained instructor.
- Start pilates Today-Special Offer!
If you haven't yet reviewed our "Checklist For Choosing a Pilates Studio That's Right For You", please follow this link to our page, or you're ready to get started with your Pilates program, hit the button below.